Triangle Fatigue / An Honest Update

Whelp, this blog sure has grounded to a halt, hasn't it?
I think this had a lot to do with my own expectations of it.
I've worked up a backlog of things I wanted to write fancy triangle reviews on. Sprawling epics comparing multiple things in one article, highlighting their differences and similarities.

Lady in the Water vs. The Shape of Water
The new Ghostbusters vs. the old Ghostbusters
Jupiter Ascending vs. John Carter
The new Star Wars spinoffs vs. the old made for TV Ewok ones

It was going to be a whole thing, and it might still be one day.
But it was mostly just dauntingly intimidating.
My ambitions had thoroughly overtaken my capacity, and my expectations had followed suit.


But, I want to write. I want a creative outlet for media where I can put down my thoughts.
So I've decided to just do that. I'll wrap up my current triangle review that has been in a half-written limbo for months now, and then I'm declaring the first 'season' of Triangle Reviews as closed to make way for less rigid, more fun (and hopefully more frequent) posts.

Thank you for your patience in this transitional period, imagined audience.
And may the Force be with you.

Just because it's not canon doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Comments